Located in central Frankfurt, Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof is a business-friendly hotel within walking distance of Commerzbank Tower, European Central Bank, and Roemer. Additional points of interest include Stock Exchange and Romerplatz.
Dining options at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof include 4 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves full breakfasts each morning in the restaurant (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 5-star property has a 24-hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas and the hotel has a computer station. This Frankfurt property has 1276 square meters of event space consisting of a conference center, banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Business services, limo/town car service, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Valet parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a rooftop terrace, a library, and a coffee shop/café. The property has designated areas for smoking.
303 air-conditioned guestrooms at Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof feature minibars and safes. Beds come with premium bedding. All rooms include separate sitting areas along with sofa beds and desks. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer televisions, bidets, and makeup/shaving mirrors. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms also include ceiling fans, windows that open, and bathrobes. Guests may request in-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and wake-up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily.
Official Rating provided by the German Hotel and Restaurant Association (DEHOGA)
DEHOGA assigns the official star rating for accommodations in Germany. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 40 per night
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Breakfast fee: EUR 34 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.